After a few weeks of freezing temperatures, it warms up to over 40 degrees! I get to take a long run during lunch, which I can still feel the next morning as I type this. Since we have 8-10 inches of snow, it can’t all melt in one day… so we get the fun of snow without the freezing temperatures.
Stefan and the boys manage to survive a FOUR hour staff meeting at the Science Center. They come home and build a snow fort in the front yard (Jameson in the back-pack on Daddy’s back). As I pull up a while later, I see a little boy crouched behind a snow wall who tosses snow balls at my car as I pull in! I stayed outside for a while with him enjoying the amazing weather (40 degrees feels like 60 after negative temperatures!). We throw snow balls at each other, at my car, and at a tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment