Tonight Alex said to me, very concerned, "Mama, I thought I would be in first grade by now. How long have I been in kindergarten?"
A couple of weeks, I say.
"Well, Sylvie was only in kindergarten for a couple of weeks."
No, she was actually in kindergarten for a whole school year. You'll go to Kindergarten all fall, winter, and spring. Then you can hang out with your brother and play with him during the summer.
"How old will he be?"
He'll be two. He'll be a little easier to play with then.
"Will he be old enough to go into business with me?"
(Alex has big plans to open a lemonade stand on football Saturdays.)
A couple of weeks, I say.
"Well, Sylvie was only in kindergarten for a couple of weeks."
No, she was actually in kindergarten for a whole school year. You'll go to Kindergarten all fall, winter, and spring. Then you can hang out with your brother and play with him during the summer.
"How old will he be?"
He'll be two. He'll be a little easier to play with then.
"Will he be old enough to go into business with me?"
(Alex has big plans to open a lemonade stand on football Saturdays.)
No comments:
Post a Comment