I had the opportunity to go to Seattle the first week in December for work. I tacked on a few days afterwards with plans to enjoy as much of the city as possible---the markets, the coffee shops, the views. Maybe I'd even get out of town and see the mountains up close.
And I did get to do many of those things, in addition to some fascinating days connected to work. But life interfered with my plans, and I spent much of my time feeling awful. I was sick... very sick... with an upper respiratory infection that turned into bronchitis. I even had the unique experience of visiting the emergency room of the nearest hospital in order to get some medications.
The boys did very well in my absence. Stefan held down the fort, and the boys looked forward to a small token gift each day. I also carried around an adventurous little lion, compliments of Jameson, and sent him regular pictures of my limited excursions around Seattle.



No comments:
Post a Comment