Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nervous


As Jameson and I sat together this morning, cuddled up with blankets and stuffed animals on the couch, he announced, "My brain gets nervous when I cough."

Your brain gets nervous when you cough? I asked.

"Yes, but only the big coughs."

Oh, well then that makes sense.



Then later today, on the way home from the store, he was talking about next summer's trip to the beach. He plans to use his snow board (found at a garage sale) for playing in the sand and surf. I'm all about this reuse of sporting equipment; the thought that only one piece of equipment--and one found at a neighbor's house--could work in multiple seasons sounds like a fabulous idea to me.

Until he stated, "Mama, I'm going to use my snow board for sand-boarding and water-boarding."

Now my brain is nervous!



(pictures are a few months old---just sifting through the folders on the computer since I keep on forgetting to take new ones)

No comments: