Just a quick picture or two, I'll save a longer update for later. But, I will say that we are all about Star Wars these days. I mean really--he doesn't talk about anything else!!?! Even Stefan, who introduced him to Star Wars, gets tired of it.
The picture above was taken on Saturday near the Farmer's Market. The boys and I went with Jenni and Sylvie--who now, thanks to Alex, has her own light saber!
Alex talks frequently about how disappointed he is that Star Wars is "not real life". So he plans to make a Star Wars movie sometime that "will come to life the next morning" although he puts some restrictions on it. "Only the really good guys will be in my movie." Good thing he sets standards.
These pictures were sent to me at work and brightened up my day. The second picture was labelled "emporer and his apprentice". And yes, I did find matching t-shirts. Alex likes them so much that I'm going to have to go back and buy some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment