These two are my favorite... the one of the right went to Matthew (who couldn't care less... but his Mama liked it!).
This one goes to a certain little nephew of mine who loves cars and trucks... but he hasn't received it yet so I won't reveal his name.
This one is Alex's... he carefully dictated all the extra pockets he wanted. The fabric was of his own choosing--it says "Space Cadet" which made him really happy. I was thrilled because we were away from the Batman theme fabric. The duplicate of this bag went to Cameron (Matthew's big brother).
Happy customers, I'd say!
Stay tuned... there's at least two more bags to go. After that, Alex has his sites set of a Harry Potter robe. That may be beyond my sewing expertise (heck, even all the straight lines on these bags got a little complicated for me...) but I'll at least make an attempt.
No comments:
Post a Comment