Thursday, August 7, 2008

Throwing rocks, revisited

I'm seriously thinking of renaming this blog for the fact that we seem to spend half our play-time throwing rocks. (does anyone have any creative ideas??) Just this summer, I’ve already blogged about it here, here, here, here and here, to name a few!

And this past Sunday was no exception. Baba and Papa welcomed us in for the afternoon, so the realtor could show our house. Jameson, a very regular visitor, remembered exactly how the “rock throwing procedure” works. So he taught it to me.
First you fill a bucket with rocks from a little patch of gravel. Then you go down an overgrown path and walk a long ways along the creek (on a very steep embankment, I might add!) until you get to the perfect rock throwing spot.

Then you throw all of your rocks, while laughing and smiling. (at least that’s what Jameson does) Then you repeat until the very patient adult with you can handle no more mosquito bites and redirects you to something else.

No comments: