Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makes it all worth it

As you may have noticed a running theme about our challenges recently with our youngest... this post is to show you the cute and adorable that exists within this little boy. Just when you think you just CANNOT handle anymore biting, kicking, screaming, and general three-year-old craziness, he flips a switch to "overwhelmingly cute" and makes me once again fall head over heals for him. It's all a trick of nature, I know it is... he's hardwired to be independent and forceful... and yet just cute enough so that his parents have something to smile about at the end of a long day.

Stefan was thoughtful enough to record Jameson's cute singing so we can all watch it over and over, right when we need the reminder. It was recorded at night, just before bed, so you can't actually SEE him, but only hear his little voice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


so cute! :-)

Christie said...

Precious!!! I wish I had more audio from when my kids were little. Sweet little voice!

Unknown said...

I love it. I'm sure the Stefan really had to hold his bearing after being told not to smile. Great singing, Jameson!