This is a little preview of what will be coming soon...
Needless to say, things have been hectic and busy around Szumko-land. Stefan is working on the construction project, the boys are being shuffled around between grandparents, and I'm trying to manage an ever-increasing workload in my job. And then there's dinner to make and dishes to wash, and the washing machine to repair (thanks, Stefan) and the computer to fix.
But even with all that, these boys change so much that if I don't make an effort to slow down and enjoy right now I might miss something amazing.
Here are a few pictures I caught to record those moments---from the delight in sparklers to the every-day moments of scraped knees and learning to take turns with the favorite ball. These are the moments that fill our lives, exciting us, delighting us, frustrating us. This is my life with boys and every bit of it is wonderful.
1 comment:
Did Alex remember to pre-drill the hole before he put the screw in?? Are there no child labor laws in Michigan??
Looks like Alex is having fun playing with the tools.
The deck looks wonderful.
Post a Comment