At our last few meals before this week of vacationing and camping, I took a few pictures. The first is dinner on our (still) unfinished deck, the second set is from breakfast before we took Alex to camp. Perhaps you can see the lack of hair in the second set--after dinner I made use of my new set of clippers for the first time and gave all the boys haircuts. Luckily my biggest mistake--the right side of Stefan's head--was handled with a good deal of understanding (and then covered under a hat for most of the week!). I'll probably never obtain Pop's level of skill, but at least I can have some fun trying and save a little bit of money.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Family Time
In these full days of summer, I particularly enjoy the moments when we can slow down and enjoy a meal together. Our mealtimes give us the opportunity to reconnect after going our separate ways to work and to play.
At our last few meals before this week of vacationing and camping, I took a few pictures. The first is dinner on our (still) unfinished deck, the second set is from breakfast before we took Alex to camp. Perhaps you can see the lack of hair in the second set--after dinner I made use of my new set of clippers for the first time and gave all the boys haircuts. Luckily my biggest mistake--the right side of Stefan's head--was handled with a good deal of understanding (and then covered under a hat for most of the week!). I'll probably never obtain Pop's level of skill, but at least I can have some fun trying and save a little bit of money.

At our last few meals before this week of vacationing and camping, I took a few pictures. The first is dinner on our (still) unfinished deck, the second set is from breakfast before we took Alex to camp. Perhaps you can see the lack of hair in the second set--after dinner I made use of my new set of clippers for the first time and gave all the boys haircuts. Luckily my biggest mistake--the right side of Stefan's head--was handled with a good deal of understanding (and then covered under a hat for most of the week!). I'll probably never obtain Pop's level of skill, but at least I can have some fun trying and save a little bit of money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment