Today, through a crazy series of events, I ended up working from home for a few hours. I was able to witness Jameson coming home from school and immediately disappearing into a lego project involving a trap-door; we later figured out that he had been thinking about it all day.
Alex went to a friend's house after school and had an early dinner. He then came home and had some dinner with us, too. He raved about the couscous at his friend's house. "It was so good---I ate a lot of it. It was almost plain." High praise, apparently.
For our dinner, I made homemade pizza with a few vegetables that I had picked up over the weekend at the farmer's market. After a busy few weeks--travelling for fun and for work, school starting, soccer games, social events--it was refreshing to be home for hours on end (even if those hours included work) and pull together a meal.
It's those little things, isn't it?
1 comment:
What is wrong with plain?? Sounds great to me.
Post a Comment