We have a screen saver that randomly picks pictures and displays them. Yesterday, when I happened to be thinking about the boys, I saw one of Jameson's old baby pictures.
It was all the invitation I needed to dig into the folder and marvel over how quickly the last three years have sped by. These pictures were all from July and August 2006, when we were settling in our new life as a family of four.
I can't believe just how tiny Jameson was...

Below is my favorite of the bunch... the start of their funny, loving, silly relationship.
Below is my favorite of the bunch... the start of their funny, loving, silly relationship.
The reports from camp are good... a secret source at Storer Camp tells me that Alex is happy and even eating the occasional vegetable. Reports from "Grandma Camp" are great--Jameson is having such a good time that he doesn't want to come home!
No comments:
Post a Comment