Thursday, November 12, 2009

That hat again



I'm just posting a few pictures today, until I have time to write up longer posts about the little facets of our lives that keep us busy and occupied and amused.

Above is a picture of the boys on the way to school... check out that orange hat! Stefan has since defended the purchase, claiming that it makes it quite easy to pick out Jameson when his preschool is out on the playground. The preschool playground is just now in site from our house, since all the leaves have fallen. (How lucky are we to be so close to his school, that Stefan can pause in the middle of his home improvement projects and see Jameson playing with his little friends?) Another benefit: we have no fear of him being involved in hunting accidents while wearing that hat!

And here are a few pictures from a trip that Jameson and I took to a playground on a warm day in October. Not only do they catch the spirit of our little guy, but they remind me of that beautiful fall day.



No comments: