Saturday, March 2, 2013
More blog backlog
Huh. I wrote back in January that it was time to catch up. And then I promptly let it all go for a month.
Why? I went to a meeting at work, a meeting urgently called, and got to hear, among other things, the words "project deferred for years" and "we'll do all we can to help you find a job."
Yikes. Time to figure out how to stay employed. A few weeks of pursuing options, making inquiries, and doing a pretty good job of not worrying too much, and a new great new job was secured.
I'm settling in... much to learn, but I think it will be a great fit.
So now, with a new computer in the house and hundreds of iPhone pictures to sort through, I hope to finally catch up.
In the mean time, I leave you with a picture of a fussy Jameson as he recovered weeks ago from a fall outside and a joke he told me today...
"How did the police man capture the human?... oh wait... I mean, how did the human capture the police man?... wait... hmm... how did the pig catch the human?... umm.... I know... it was, how did the police man capture the pig?? WITH HAM CUFFS"
(laughter follows...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment