Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stefan is famous (again!)

Stefan's picture was featured in the Ann Arbor News with an article about the Animal Haunts Program at the Leslie Science and Nature Center. We couldn't find the picture online, but here's the article. I'll try to get the picture to post. It's Stefan as a nut (yeah, not surprising, eh?). He dressed up as an acorn two years ago and pretended by scared of squirrels (again, not surprising! haha).

http://www.mlive.com/features/annarbornews/index.ssf?/base/features-0/1192459382324900.xml&coll=2



Jameson and I took a walk up and down the street this weekend. I love doing this with him. His sense of wonder and excitement is so intense.


Perhaps because it is one week from Alex's SIXTH birthday, but I was looking back on some old pictures. Here's fall one year ago:

Where does the time go??

Here's fall five years ago... Alex is turning one and we lived in Virginia.Here's a picture from fall four years ago, when Alex was about two. I loved this age with Alex.

Since the weather has been a little colder and rainier, we have spent a few evenings in the living room, romping on pillows and cushions. Alex picks out some music to play and pounces on Daddy. Jameson follows his lead... at one point I watched them both banging their heads into Daddy's tummy!

Jameson is also turning in to a daredevil... he likes to climb up on to the ottoman and then throw himself off. If a parent is able to witness this, they can either 1) prevent him; 2) catch him or 3) put a big pillow down. He thinks it is funny and even puts his hands up afterwards and says "DAAAHHHH". (think: "TaaaDaaa!")

He is also getting quite good at shutting things. We were in my bedroom when I got home from work, and he found Daddy's dresser drawer open. He promptly shut it and said "DUT" (shut) and looked to me for approval. Later on, he opened up the pantry to show me that he wanted another cracker. I showed him that I already had one out... a big grin spread across his face and he started toddling towards me. He stopped mid-stride, turned and "DUT" the door, and then came and retrieved the cracker.

No comments: