And on top of the normal balancing act, who the heck thought up of day-light savings time anyway?? I can bet they didn't have young, teething, hanging-on-to-our-routine-by-the-skin-of-our-breaking-teeth children!! This twice-annual fluctuation in our routine is rough. And getting an extra hour of sleep? HA! Tell that to Jameson at 5am when he's up and ready for the day. Grrrr.... I only have 4 or 5 more years until Jameson can handle it like a pro as Alex does. At least I know there's light at end of the tunnel!
Here's a quick weekend preview in picture form... even if the laundry didn't get folded I can still look back on the fun times.
One quick, funny Alex comment. When I came home on Friday, Alex had Henry over (our neighbor and his classmate). Alex said to me, "Elizabeth said he could come over as long as I returned him by dinner time!".
No comments:
Post a Comment