Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Haircuts, version 354

Last Sunday we went to Pop's for haircuts. I feel as if I can follow the boys' growth and development through our monthly (or every other month) trips up for haircuts and visiting. Someday, perhaps, I'll put a photo collage together, starting from when Alex was about 18 months old and he had his first haircut.

But today I'll just post a few pictures.


Alex always goes first. I didn't get very many pictures that turned out during his haircut. I like this one because of how soft his cheeks look. Sometimes he's all lean and angles and muscle... but other times, if I look hard enough, I can still see the softness of his babyhood in him.



There aren't any angles yet to Jameson. He's delightfully plump and babylike, even though he insists that he is a BIG BOY. As usual, he was reluctant for a haircut, but did just fine once he was in the chair.



I like that both boys are in this pictures. Alex is enjoying his lollipop---which is what we use to bribe Jameson into the chair (look at Alex getting his lollipop... don't you want one Jameson?)---and standing by with the broom, ready to sweep up any hair that drifts onto the floor.



Jameson is all finished--he's just completing his post hair-cut inspection. Now the next step is to get down and get that LOLLIPOP. I like that Pop is in this picture three times.



After all the haircuts are done, Pop loaded the boys back into the chair for some spinning. Don't they look thrilled?


I still can't get over how lucky these boys are... getting to know and have fun with their great-grandfather!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That is so cool, Christine. What a memory for them to have when their older, complete with amazing photos by their mom!

Love Jameson's little lip poking out as he gets his haircut!