Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jameson hears a ghost

Okay, so maybe it is just because I'm his mother, but I can't watch this without thinking he has a future in acting. The expressions on his face (!!!), the intensity of expressions, all while we know that he's playing a little game with us.

If nothing else, this will allow those who live far away to get a glimpse into what it is like around our kitchen table. Add to it a seven year old who talks non-stop about legos and you'll have a pretty good picture.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This seriously made me laugh out loud. His sweet little boy voice is adorable! That kid has some serious talent!

Christine said...

Thanks!! I still can't wait it without laughing out loud, and I must have seen it 20-30 times. What a little character.

The Macek Collective said...

He saw a goat.
What a thespian (not that there's anything wrong with that)