I had grand plans to get the whole family out for a hike in the beautiful sun and vibrant fall colors. Between house projects and soccer and a trip to Ikea, I didn't quite succeed in getting all of us out. But I did get Jameson out for a nice stroll and visit to a local playground.
I not only admired the colors on the trees and the beautiful blue sky, but the bright orange in Jameson's coat as it starts its fourth season of keeping boys of mine warm. I also admired the rosy red in his cheeks, as even the sun couldn't keep away the fall chill.
I also spent a few hours observing another favorite color of ours... maroon.
And looking back at all the soccer pictures I took this weekend throughout two games, I'm most impressed with the fact that Alex is smiling in all the pictures. He's really having a good time out there on the field. There are others that may be faster, others that may be more adept at handling the ball... but my kid, he's the one out there having a blast and doing his best.
No comments:
Post a Comment