But, I'll leave you with a few pictures of Alex this week. I think his cup of happiness overflowed on Monday.
He had no school, but Jameson did. Stefan and Alex took advantage of some beautiful weather (and the lack of a three-year-old companion) and went hiking, out to eat, and to an arcade. And where there is simultaneous access candy and games, Alex's happiness isn't far behind.
Then, to top it all off, he lost one of his front teeth. I was greeted when I arrived him to a super-excited boy, smiling as wide as he could, hoping I would notice the big gaping hole in his mouth.
It wasn't hard to miss.
We tossed a baseball around in the front yard for a few minutes before dinner. He was glowing with excitement.
(the pictures don't quite show the glow... they merely say hurry up with the picture taking, Mama and what do you mean, this is a smile)
No comments:
Post a Comment