
Oh, I can't help it. I took more pictures with the iPhone app today. If I was one to be poetic, I'd say how much I appreciate how it makes the pictures warmer and softer than reality. Sort of like how memories of parenting these boys soften over time--I don't remember how cold I was or the tantrums we dealt with or the challenges we face, but rather the moments of warmth and joy and love.
But that would be if I was writing poetically. Really, though, this app is just really stinkin' fun to play with.
Oh, those curls. Those cheeks.
(totally makes his 3am surprise visit to my bed a little more bearable)
"Our" parking lot. Thank goodness for the Lutheran Church behind our house. The parking lot is perfect for scootering and riding bikes and playing soccer.
Showing off the large gap in his mouth. (I'm still adjusting to it... he adjusted immediately, of course!)

Describing some injustice. Probably that his brother had a turn on the slide first.




No comments:
Post a Comment