And what an outing it was. After months of bundling under layers and layers of clothes, only to quickly return inside a few minutes later freezing cold, we could walk the streets in the bright, warm sunshine with only a light jacket. We took the boys and their scooters downtown, in search of fairy doors. What? You didn't know that Ann Arbor had urban fairies? We are very lucky indeed. (and if you are interested in exploring them, consider walking in Stefan's 4th annual Fairywalk on April 11th. Here's one of my blog posts about it.)
Here are a few pictures I took as we meandered around downtown.
At last... I discovered where Jameson gets his energy...
I love the reflection of downtown Ann Arbor on his helmet.
And if I'm taking a picture of the big one, the little one wants a picture too. And so here it is:
I love the spectator's reaction here. I was a bit paranoid that Jameson would end up rolling into someone on his scooter, but generally people were understanding (and Jameson was a little more controlled than I expected... he must have picked decaf today...).
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, CHristine, we might actually be able to go on the fairy walk this year! So excited!
Let me know! We could even walk together!
Post a Comment