Monday, September 20, 2010

All over the place





We were pretty busy this weekend. We had friends in from out of town, plus Alex and Stefan went to Cedar Point for the day on Saturday. (it was a long-promised early birthday present for my soon-to-be nine year old. NINE... yikes)






So our time was spent cleaning and cooking and playing and even more playing. Not to mention all that weekend activity like laundry and processing food from our weekly farm share box. We were so busy that I never pulled out the camera. So I was forced to find pictures from last weekend to post. As I looked through the camera roll, this little series of pictures stood out. Jameson was waiting for a friend to arrive and trying oh so hard to be patient. It is so hard to be patient when you are 4 (or when you in your thirties. ahem).




I followed him from place to place with the camera, and within a few minutes we were all over the place (physically and emotionally!) until finally, finally, his friend arrived.
























1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Very cute pictures of a little boy sitting on the curb who cannot wait patiently.
He also wasn't all that happy his mother was snapping pictures.