Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And another first...

On Monday Jameson had his first day of school. It is his second year going to the great little preschool in the church behind our house. I got to walk him the 100 yards through our little patch of woods to drop him off. He was excited and proud and thrilled---until we walked in. Then he became one with my leg. He latched on as if he was never going to let go. Eventually I picked him up to literally hand him over to his teacher---and they had to help pry his little arms off of my neck. I hear that 30 seconds later he was deeply involved in playing with toys and catching up with his friends. I don't doubt it; he loves school.



The picture above is my favorite. But the pictures below show a bit of the fun interplay between these two brothers.
















I can't say it enough how wonderful it is to watch their relationship, with its ups and downs---but mostly ups. Lots of playing, lots of talking, lots of collaborating.
One day their figure out how to gang up against us, and we'll be toast!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Thanks for the First Day pictures. Your boys definitely know how to ham for the camera! Glad they're excited about going back to school. - Even if one was a leg-clinger.
They remind me of all the First Day picture shots of you and your brothers. Wish I could post THOSE!

Love, Mom