
We had a wonderful week at camp... full of friends, swimming, boating, fishing, great meals, and many other things. The kids hardly slowed down... and they all got along surprisingly well!
For me, the week was a bit odd in that I was commuting back and forth between 1) finishing my AF career, 2) running my boss's retirement and 3) trying to have a good time at camp!
Here are a few pictures. More stories and pictures to come later!

Max, aged 3, was Alex's "buddy". Alex delighted in it... Max would play any game he wanted to play (which normally meant Star Wars). Here are a few pictures where I was trying to get Alex and Jameson... Max was a little jealous (Alex was paying attention to someone else!!) so he got in on the pictures too. I love this little sequence, especially Alex's happy smile at the end.



Lunch!

Back in Ann Arbor Sunday night, at "Top of the Park"!
No comments:
Post a Comment