The above is an Alex quotation... he's very excited about Jameson learning to walk.
I just had to post a few other things he has said... I saw a glimmer of sibling rivalry this weekend. Both boys were hungry and cranky, and I was pretty hungry myself, so I was trying to get lunch for all of us. Alex asked, in the activity, for me to read the comics to him. Of course, I had to put him off until later (Stefan came in a few minutes later to do the reading) but at that moment Alex grumbled and said, "I wish I was my baby brother so I could get attention immediately!"
Poor Alex...
Then this morning we were loading the kids into Stefan's car; we were all going to drop off my car at the shop and then drive me to work. Rather than move the kids half-way through the errand, we just put them in Stefan's car. Alex was objecting to it (he likes to ride with me) and was thinking of reasons why he should ride with me. He said, "But Mama, I was on the floor playing with you and I ate breakfast with you, but I'm not sick of you yet so I need more time with you before you go to work!!"
Hmm... I wonder if he is normally "sick of me" before I go to work? I think not... but it was a good try, kiddo!
No comments:
Post a Comment