Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hello Winter

The full force of winter is upon us up here in Michigan, but Jameson still enjoys being outside. Alex will enjoy himself if pushed outside, but as he said to me recently, "Mama, my favorite season is summer, because you don't have to put on all this gear to go outside. You just go! Oh, and because I get to go down waterslides at the pool."

Just looking at this picture makes me cold!



Luckily, the boys and I enjoy inside activities like making smoothies. Yum!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Mmmmm, that smoothie looks sooooo delicious! Did any make it into Jameson's mouth?

Christine said...

I am a fabulous smoothie maker, if I do say so myself. :) And I love that it gets some berries into us, even in the winter. I've even taken to getting plain yogurt and using the fruit and honey to sweeten it up.