Blueberry-chocolate-chip muffins made by Alex, at his request. He topped them with sugar, and if you look closely, you'll see he is eating the top off his muffin, and nothing else. Alex really likes his sugar.
Jameson's shirt is off because he covered it in blueberries, and I haven't bothered to put another shirt on him. He gobbled down frozen blueberries while Alex and I were baking--one of my favorite treats as well. What you can't see is the blueberry patches on his neck and in his belly button. Jameson really likes his blueberries.
Cushions off the couches because the boys needed a place to bounce and create forts. Luckily our living room furniture is adaptable to such purposes.
Jameson sipping Stefan's coffee... I hope he settles down for his nap!
And why is this breakfast eaten in the living room? Why was Mama brave enough to allow syrup on the carpet, and so close to the cushions??
So Daddy could be with us. Stefan's back pain from a herniated disk has been getting worse and worse---until the point where he's essentially floor bound (except for occasional hobbles through the house). Those who have suffered back pain and know how debilitating it can be can send positive thoughts (and/or sympathy cards) to Stefan. Those who know how much Stefan normally does around the house can send sympathy cards to me!! We're hopeful that the tide will turn after he starts getting steroid injections.
In the meantime, we're enjoying a picnic breakfast in the living room!
3 comments:
I can not condone Stefan getting on "the juice". Rafael Palmeiro, Barry Bonds, and Mark McGwire have all proven it's bad for baseball.
I bummed that his baseball career will go down the drain, but at least we'll get our cook back!
coffee??? stop corrupting that kid!! Let him try a cola!
Post a Comment