Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jameson: Ladies Man

Jameson and "Ba-Na" (the new version of "Grandma") have been having a great time together. As all mothers of toddlers know, they need a lot of attention. And Ba-Na has a lot of stored-up Grandma-attention to give, so these two have been having a blast together. I can see that Jameson is going to be a little disappointed when she leaves.

SIT NET BA-NA (I would like to sit next to Grandma)

HOLD BA-NA HAND (I would like to hold Grandma's hand)

WHERE BA-NA (I lost site of Grandma for an instant, and I need to go find her)

BA-NA READ BOOK (Grandma, please read me this book, and about 40 more)

At the end of the soccer picnic yesterday, there was another little lady willing to shower attention (or grass, or kisses) on Jameson. And you know what he did? Laid back and took it all...



Well, at least until she tried to take his shirt. Then he finally objected. At this point, at least, he's not willing to give her the shirt off his back.

Soccer season pictures are uploaded here.

2 comments:

Peggy K said...

Hi Christine!
What an amazing blog! Your photos and text are hilarious! Please give Connie a hug for me if she's still there. I'm going to Ohio for a visit on Halloween weekend...
I'll have to start a blog too. I'm way behind in terms of Facebook, blogging, etc. Take care! Peggy

Christine said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Peggy!! We may be planning a trip to DC sometime in the next few months. I'll keep you posted.