After a long and painful process at the car dealership (those people could really benefit from some process analysis!) we drove home our new van. The boys love it. Stefan and I are happy with the convenience. We'll test it out on a trip to Ohio this week.
In other news--and perhaps even more important than buying a minivan and becoming a true soccer mom--Alex and Jameson both ate AND ENJOYED salmon, spinach and kale on Saturday night.
Seriously. Alex ate kale and spinach. Alex, who likes salmon--even requested it--but normally won't touch any green, leafy vegetables unless under incredible duress. He ate it and liked it. I still can't get over it. (I made spinach again last night, and once again--HE. ATE. IT.) This is nothing less than a miracle for my "plain pasta and hold the vegetables" boy.
And Jameson, who normally eats anything and everything, has so far rejected fish of any kind. Stefan simply showed him how he can flake the fish and eat little bits, and suddenly there was no going back. "MORE SAM, MAMA," he demanded after first finishing his portion, then my portion.
Clearly, it was a very good day.
3 comments:
Respect the van. We'll look for you driving by on I-75...we're heading to Toledo on Wednesday. We'll have to try to rendesvous over Christmas. Happy Thanksgiving.
in reference to the van... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!!
Heath--definitely! Will you be in Toledo or MI? Mike---PUNK!
Post a Comment