Mama, you push Jameson and I’ll get a running start, and we’ll see who finishes first!
Races are very important for seven year old boys (see previous post), especially when racing against a two-year-old who is easy to beat. Luckily Jameson is at an age where he doesn't really comprehend what winning is, so he declares himself the winner after Alex does. Then Alex turns to me, with an "all adults together" expression, and whispers, "but I really won, right Mama?".
There were also plenty of brotherly bonding.
(if, by bonding, you mean the big one squishing the little one while I tell them to smile for the camera!)
Jameson apparently really needed a release from the four walls, and took off running at the end of one of his trips down the hill.
And kept on running…
Eventually I caught up with him and, predictably, he said, DARY ME BACK, MAMA.
No, Jameson, I’m not going to carry you. I’ll hold your hand.
And so I did.
No, Jameson, I’m not going to carry you. I’ll hold your hand.
And so I did.
1 comment:
Ah...the orange coat. It will be sad to see it go. Hopefully we'll be able to get another winter or two out of it.
Post a Comment