I was even more concerned when I got home and found that the doctor had arrived with a very interesting toolkit… mixed in with the stethoscope and thermometer were saws and axes and hammers. What kind of doctor was this??
My concern only grew when the so-called doctor, without examining Stefan one bit, took out an ax and immediately started whacking away at Stefan’s mid-section. It was all he could do to ward off the blows.
What are they teaching these days in medical school?
Then the “doctor” pulled out a saw and tried to remove Stefan’s arm, while yelling “SURGEE, DADDEEEEE, I’M DOOOOING SURGEEEE!”
We contacted the authorities, who claimed no responsibility for the “doctor”.
Alex surveyed the scene, and declared that we must all have a snack.
So that’s what we did.
1 comment:
Thanks for the good laugh! I too am glad that February is over (and looking forward to warmer temps).
Post a Comment