When I came home from work to find this cute creature running around the house, I knew there must have been some crazy boy-fun today.
And so there was. Today Jameson discovered mud. Or maybe I should say rediscovered mud, as we all know what happened last year. He so thoroughly discovered mud today that he had to be stripped down to his onesie to come inside. (The boots he added later, on his own. Apparently its the new style for Szumko toddlers.)
So here's the start of the mud adventure, when the melting snow made a great little patch of mud.
Then he was on to even greater adventures... a puddle! A puddle to jump in!! What fun, thought Jameson, as he repeated it over and over!
Later on, I witnessed some brotherly bonding fun when Alex arrived home from a fun play date at Jungle Java with Henry. Apparently, sitting on your brother and contorting his body a bizarre shape (and waving hello!) is a great way to express how much you missed him.
And, of course, don't forget just taking a bite or two. Ha! That'll show him not to leave you all day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment