Sunday, April 13, 2008

Boys day out

On Friday, I took a half day off to finish up our taxes and get a few other things done. Stefan's job was to get the boys out of the house so I could actually get a few things done!!

After great fanfare in packing for the great adventure, they were off to the Science Center. (Si-Si! Si-Si! in J-Mo language)
They were back many hours later, talking of the great new playground that they visited, and the long hike that took to get there. After looking at the pictures, I started to wish that the darn ol' taxes had finished themselves, and I had joined them on the adventure.

Especially because, when I started this post on Sunday morning IT WAS SNOWING!

Check out those curls!
Note that both boys are in this picture. Check out spider man on the climbing wall.

Jameson figured out how to do it all himself!
Classic Szumko boy shot... these two spend a lot of time looking under logs!
Pond dipping... Alex proudly collected three samples, one of which is now a center-piece on our kitchen table.
Our own little tree hugger! I know I'm becoming a broken record, but honestly, how could someone possibly look at these curls and not melt inside?



No comments: