Sunday, April 27, 2008

Totally Awesome Kids

When Stefan was done being Totally Awesome, we stuck around for a while and listened to some more music. The big backyard where the event was held also had an old play-structure, so the boys had a great time.

So did their mother. I enjoyed some laid-back play time, and lots of opportunity for photography in excellent lighting.


Jameson takes another turn on his accordian... luckily it was in between acts.
That boy and his slides... he went up and slide down over and over again. The slide was a bit fast for him, so he ended at the bottom by tumbling onto his head.
I love nothing better than to cuddle this sweet boy and his curls. I can only imagine that he won't be so sweet smelling--or so compliant with my desire to breathe his curly mop of hair--when he is sixteen. I particularly like this picture because Alex is in the background on a swing.

No comments: