Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Haircuts!

All the boys were starting to look shaggy, so we knew we were overdue for a trip to see Pop.

The haircuts were successful, we enjoyed some time outside in the beautiful weather, Alex talked Pop into buying him another WebKinz at the restaurant, and Jameson even managed to nap in the car (yay!). All in all, a good trip.

I always enjoy taking pictures at the barbershop, not only to preserve the moments for the boys (someday they'll appreciate how awesome it is that their great-grandfather cuts their hair!) but to practice with the digital camera in such a challenging environment--lots of movement and poor lighting.

Alex went first, as Jameson tried to wake up from his nap.



Then it was Jameson's turn. It is still painful to watch the curls being cut.

Jameson is thinking, they say I have to do this in order to get a lollipop.
I was trying to get Pop's hands close up.

Yay, spring! Yay, sun!
I could have sat out there all day.
Yes, Alex is wearing some "bling". Obviously it is high quality, because it came out of a vending machine the day before (when he was out on a play-date). Yeah, I just LOVE him wearing around a dollar sign. Maybe he'll have to "lose" it soon.

No comments: