The Eberwhite Blue Eagles lost yesterday, but not without a fight. The other team just had so much darn talent! (and, it was time for our best player to play goalie and defense, hindering our goal scoring capability... )
I was proud of Alex, who stayed alert and played well. One goal did slip by when he goalie, but he stopped so many others. He's quite an aggressive goalie!
I was proud of Alex, who stayed alert and played well. One goal did slip by when he goalie, but he stopped so many others. He's quite an aggressive goalie!
I'm wondering how long his soccer career will last, though, as he claimed on the way to the game that he "was getting bored with soccer" because he "already learned everything there was to know." I did my best to try to convince him that there is always more to know, and that even "grown-up-professional" soccer players are always learning.
We'll see if it sunk in.
No comments:
Post a Comment