Alex took this quite literally... first he started with his brown cordorey pants (one of the few without stains or holes), and then added a black belt and a green shirt. Right before we left he added his tie and a blue jacket. I was so thrilled to see him out of sweats and t-shirts that I decided not to bring up the concept of clashing colors.
As you can see, he had a great time marching, banging sticks, jumping, chanting, and oh yeah--singing!
Jameson was thrilled with the show, and even learned a new sentence: "WAAA ASSSAH SAAAAA" (Watch Alex Sing) He repeated it every 1-2 minutes for the entire night, and a few times the next morning for good measure.
1 comment:
brown cordorey, black belt, lime green shirt with a gray and black tie all under a blue jacket. I think he looks like Shrek after all
Post a Comment