Stefan is off helping his parents with a big garage sale. And providing a very good example to these little guys on what it means to help out and be part of a family.
Jameson is loving all the extra time with "Papa," one of his favorite people on the planet (Stefan's dad). With all the time Stefan has been spending helping out at his folk's house, Jameson gets lots of time with Papa. Jameson has a very strict routine after arriving there... he feeds the kitty, then eats one of Papa's little cinnamon rolls, then plays with toys, and then convinces Papa to watch the same scene in a particular movie over and over. (is it any surprise that Papa complies with all of these desires??)
And me? I'm considering going and washing another handful of local, fresh strawberries to eat. Alex and I have already devoured one quart and have started in to the second. I don't think that three was enough.
I'm also loving this picture below... I think it may be my new favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment