As typical, during soccer season, our Saturday was shaped around Alex's soccer season. His team is really pulling together---I'm impressed with all of them!
We had a blast with our visitors, Janice and Melissa, showing them the finer side of Ann Arbor, like Earthen Jar and Zingermans. I mean, there's not a whole lot that can top sitting outside, staying warm in the sunshine, while eating a Zingerman's sandwich.
We also spent a few hours just hanging around the house reading books and playing with Zoobs. Luckily our visitors were game for just about anything---including our favorite game, Settlers---so it was a fun time all around.
And then there was just enjoying the fact that it was warm out--at least on Sunday--and there was green grass and dandelions and flowering trees...
But for some reason, these boys don't feel the compulsion to sit around admiring the beautiful flowering trees like their Mama does, so we went out exploring for a little while on Sunday. Alex felt at home on the climbing wall...
...while Jameson preferred the water. The only downside is that there weren't enough rocks to throw.
As I said, it is going to be a busy week, but I hope to pop in here and there to post more pictures and tell more stories about my favorite little guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment