Our Christmas present is finally here... a new digital camera. Now, as if you weren't getting enough pictures of Alex and Jameson and learning about the tiny details of their lives... you now get more details! More minutia!! And higher quality pictures! More chance of seeing, close-up, the drool and mucus that are always present in our house. Gee, isn't it great? (be glad I didn't post the pictures that really show off the camera's close-up abilities!)
Here are the boys playing in the sandbox, during a brief bit of sun on Saturday. I took LOTS of pictures, playing around with all of the settings. Jameson, apparently, inherited the ability to roll his tongue. Isn't this a dominate trait? Anyhow, I sure can't do it, but Stefan can.
There's that tongue again. A sign of fierce concentration, apparently, in the Szumko males. He looks a little like Stefan, as he tried to figure out why the camera stamped all the pictures with the date, Jan 1, 2000.
1 comment:
Ooh. I'm in the market for a new camera as well. The photos are great -- which camera did you get?
Post a Comment