Sunday, January 27, 2008

Doughnut Fun


After convincing tearful Alex that it was just too cold and snowy for our usual trip to the coffee shop for coffee, milk, a doughnut (for him), and muffins (for Jameson and I) we elected to make our own. They proved to be quite delicious---when fresh and hot. Now, so much later, they don't hold quite the same appeal.

Alex's job was to shake the newly-made, hot-hot doughnuts in the bag of powdered sugar. Not surprisingly, he excelled at this task!

4 comments:

Grandpa said...

I remember making doughnuts with you and your brothers. They are so good when they are still warm.
Glad to see that you are enjoying your children.
One of these days they will grow up, to to OSU and live in OH. Enjoy them while you can.

Unknown said...

mmmm..... doughnuts!

Christine said...

Have no fear... my children know better than to go to "that school" down south!

Baker Bumkins said...

I do remember the donuts. As you said, their best hot and fresh.