Simple math:
Alex's 3 hour play-date with Christopher
+
Stefan and Jameson walking for an hour
=
Time alone to get things done!!
Throw in some good tea, and the world aligned for a short period of time to my desires! It was fabulous.
Alex had a 3 hour play-date at Jungle Java with his friend Christopher today. We also went yesterday---but today, he went without either of his parents (thanks, Calvin!) so we had some time at home. For those who aren't familiar with the Ann Arbor kids' hotspots, it is a huge, indoor play structure (think McDonalds playland on steriods) that also caters to the adults with great coffee and snacks.
And Jameson, well he's still a little under the weather. Which means he prefers to be with me when we are both in the house. And he's very fussy. And there's only so many times I can read a teletubbies book before I'm the one that's fussy! So, I desperately needed a break to do some fun things like catch up on bills and organize some files. (somebody stop me, I'm having too much fun!)
Next on the agenda, getting rid of clutter!
No comments:
Post a Comment