Well I'm sad to say there's no pictures of Jameson's latest feat (which is totally my fault, long story with the memory card) at least I can describe what this little guy has been up to...
First, I should mention the trash can in Jameson's room. He was caught a few times emptying it out, and so we moved it on top of the small table next to the chair where we sit to give him bottles. There isn't usually much in it, just some tissues and things.
Soo... what we didn't think about was that, in being on top of the little table, it was now just within reach when he's INSIDE his crib.
(can you see where I'm going with this???)
At the end of Jameson's nap yesterday, he reached over, grabbed the trash can, and pulled it into his crib. Then he emptied it out (yep, all over his crib, lovely, eh?) and turned it upside down, and was attempting to stand on it to climb out when his father and brother caught him.
Needless to say, the trash can has a new location!
No comments:
Post a Comment