Monday, June 16, 2008

DAAAAAAA

So I was looking around at other, more "professional" blogs to see what they did for Father's Day.


Blue Yonder had some great things to say about her children's father.


Soule Mama also had wonderful things to say.


But, with my words suddenly short and with lots of pictures at my disposal, I thought the best way to portray what an amazing father he is was through these photos.


The first, this has gotta be how he spends half of his time at a father... on his back with a boy jumping on top of him. Both boys are a sucker for this kind of rough-house-wrestling-match-Daddy-time.



The second demonstrates his gentle teaching and guiding, and teaching these boys all sorts of skills. Whether it is using a saw, or looking under rocks for bugs (Jameson's current favorite) or just enjoying being outside, he's a fantastic teacher.






I can't wait to see all the trouble these three get in to this summer... yesterday Alex and Stefan were scheming and putting together grand plans... I expect it will involve lots of dirt, bugs, and saying "DUDE" to each other. Hopefully they will let me in the club now and then too. Although maybe without the bugs. (Happy Father's Day, Stefan!)


No comments: