Sunday, June 1, 2008

Soccer Week 6 -- GOAL!

Well, Eberwhite Blue Eagles fans, Alex SCORED ANOTHER GOAL! Here's a picture a few minutes before the big event. Of course, I had to look away for just a second and MISS HIS GOAL but I sure had fun watching him absorb the praise from his teammates, the coaches and parents.





Meanwhile, Alex's biggest fan enjoyed a snack and a chair that was just right for "Je-je". I got hopeful that he would sit through some of the game (I was on my own with both boys--Stefan was painting!) but it didn't last more than the first half of the first quarter. Doh.






Here's Alex as a stellar defender. It's fun to watch him really come in to understanding what the different positions mean. And all of the kids, actually, are really starting to "get it".




Cute curly boy on the swings. It didn't last long, though, because there was a SLIDE nearby.



Going down slides--especially curly slides--is Jameson's Number 1 priority these days. Right up there with juice boxes, toy chain saws, and hanging out with Alex.



Jameson makes a few friends. I think he liked the dog better than the boy. But the boy sure was interested in playing with him.


The boys gorged themselves on juice on the way home. Jameson was absolutely delighted, because he feels like such a big boy (like ASSAAAHHHHH) when he has a JUUU BAAAA. I was a little less than delighted when he started spraying it all over himself and the car. Good thing this kid is so cute!


No comments: